Thursday, May 31, 2007
9:47 AM
GOOD MORNING WORLD
Why am I awake at such an unearthly hour on a public holiday?MSN's being a bitch, so just bear with it luh.
Homeworks are almost done,BIG GRIN :D
Yeah, I'm left with the podcasting shit to finish
Coordinate Geometry, Shakespeare's biography
Urm, Malay documentary, and English what-nots
Actually,that's ALOT more
But I must say I'm feeling great now
Because I've actually done some of it
And Gf, heh sorry,I'm just not in the mood to go out you see
I WANT TO STAY AT HOME
and be a good girlbecause you are my everything.I still have yet to order the cake
OH MAN):
And urm,my deary ezlink card,which I think dropped out
COS THERE's A HUGE HOLE IN THE POUCH!
there goes my ka-chings!
And oh,Jamal.
Sorry? For what sey?
tak lah,aku tak marah terhadap kau,kau tak bersalah punAnd oh,yeah,I miss my #2 like kfrjhgtdh now
Maybe,you'll be my #1 soon :D
Eh Gf, don't jealous ah,
YOUR NAME'S CARVED IN MY HEART
SO NO WORRIES!
My thoughts are rather random nowadays
And oh,I've got dental on Monday
SCARRRRRRRRRRY!
hahah,okay,that's it for now.